Circuit Breakers | Apple TV+
In this sci-fi anthology series, curiosity leads to chaos when students in the near future experience mysterious events.
"Circuit Breakers" is a half-hour anthology series about middle-schoolers in the near future that uses science fiction as a backdrop to tell universal stories about growing up. The series was created by Melody Fox with executive producer Matt Hastings directing three episodes from the season including the pilot.
Each installment of “Circuit Breakers” features a sci-fi twist on kid relatable stories, with the intent of kids and families asking themselves how they would act in each unique situation. The gripping trailer highlights the seven distinct stories with cast including Callan Farris (“Grimcutty”), Nathaniel Buescher (“APB”), Veda Cienfuegos (“Undone”), Cole Keriazakos (“Southside”), Maz Jobrani (“Immigrant”), Cale Ferrin (“Endlings”), Quincy Kirkwood (“Y: The Last Man”), Arielle Halili ("Less Than Kosher"), Gavin MacIver-Wright (“Odd Squad: Mobile Unit”), Khiyla Aynne (“13: The Musical”), Maya McNair (“Clarice”) and more.
Watch on Apple TV+
Watch 7 Days Free, then $4.99/month. Watch All Apple Originals from the most creative minds in TV and film. Watch on the Apple TV app across your devices.Start Free Trial
November 11, 2022
Melody Fox, Andrew Orenstein, Tim Shell, David Slack, Matthew Hastings, Adam Hussein, Ashley Park
Matthew Hastings, Annie Bradley, Romeo Candido, Farhad Mann, Wendy Morgan
Callan Farris, Nathaniel Buescher, Veda Cienfuegos, Cole Keriazakos, Maz Jobrani, Cale Ferrin, Quincy Kirkwood, Arielle Halili, Gavin MacIver-Wright, Khiyla Aynne, Maya McNair
Andrew Orenstein, Matthew Hastings, Sarah Haasz, David Michel, Cécile Lauritano, Anthony Leo, Andrew Rosen, Todd Berger
How to watch on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Apple TV+ and other channels are available in the Apple TV app on devices with the latest versions of iOS and iPadOS. Best of all, you can start watching on a mobile device, then finish later in the Apple TV app on a big-screen TV.
- Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- On the Watch Now screen, scroll down to view Apple TV+, Apple TV channels, or featured movies and TV shows, then select an item.
Do any of the following:
- Play the item or open it in a channel: Select Play or Open In. If you haven’t subscribed to the channel, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Subscribe to Apple TV+: Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your subscription.
- Subscribe to an Apple TV channel: Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Buy or rent a movie: Select Buy or Rent, then select the option you want and confirm your purchase or rental.
- Buy a TV show episode or season: Select Buy, then select the option you want and confirm your purchase.