“Mythic Quest” follows a group of video game developers tasked with building worlds, molding heroes and creating legends, but the most hard-fought battles don't occur in the game — they happen in the office. In season three, as Ian and Poppy navigate the gaming world and their partnership at the newly formed GrimPop Studios, Dana is forced to play mediator to her bosses’ incessant bickering. Back at Mythic Quest, David settles into his new role as the boss where he truly finds himself in charge for the first time with Jo returning as his assistant — more loyal and militant than ever; and Carol attempts to figure out where she fits in after a new promotion. At Berkeley, Rachel struggles to balance her morals with capitalism, while a post-prison Brad tries to return to society as a reformed man.
Watch on Apple TV+
Watch 7 Days Free, then $4.99/month. Watch All Apple Originals from the most creative minds in TV and film. Watch on the Apple TV app across your devices.Start Free Trial
November 11, 2022
Rob McElhenney, Charlotte Nicdao, David Hornsby, Danny Pudi, Naomi Ekperigin, Imani Hakim, Jessie Ennis, JAshly Burch
Rob McElhenney, Charlie Day, Megan Ganz
Rob McElhenney, Charlie Day, Megan Ganz, David Hornsby, Nicholas Frenkel, Michael Rotenberg, Jason Altman, Danielle Kreinik, Gérard Guillemot
How to watch on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Apple TV+ and other channels are available in the Apple TV app on devices with the latest versions of iOS and iPadOS. Best of all, you can start watching on a mobile device, then finish later in the Apple TV app on a big-screen TV.
- Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- On the Watch Now screen, scroll down to view Apple TV+, Apple TV channels, or featured movies and TV shows, then select an item.
Do any of the following:
- Play the item or open it in a channel: Select Play or Open In. If you haven’t subscribed to the channel, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Subscribe to Apple TV+: Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your subscription.
- Subscribe to an Apple TV channel: Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Buy or rent a movie: Select Buy or Rent, then select the option you want and confirm your purchase or rental.
- Buy a TV show episode or season: Select Buy, then select the option you want and confirm your purchase.