Based on the book “Just Don’t Fall” by the paralympic athlete, author, motivational speaker, and comedian Josh Sundquist, the series follows 12-year-old Josh Dubin as he goes from homeschool to public school, eager to experience everything the middle school has to offer! But along the way, Josh also faces a brand-new set of challenges, including how to get an entire school of kids to see past his prosthetic leg, and get to know him for who he is.
Watch on Apple TV+
Watch 7 Days Free, then $4.99/month. Watch All Apple Originals from the most creative minds in TV and film. Watch on the Apple TV app across your devices.Start Free Trial
July 22, 2022
Apple Studios in association with Muse Entertainment
Logan Marmino, Stephen Schneider, Joy Suprano, Peyton Jackson, Trinity Jo-Li Bliss, Roger Dale Floyd, Romy Fay
Victor Nelli Jr.
Victor Nelli Jr., Josh Sundquist, Joel S. Rice, Meghan Mathes Jacobs
How to watch on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Apple TV+ and other channels are available in the Apple TV app on devices with the latest versions of iOS and iPadOS. Best of all, you can start watching on a mobile device, then finish later in the Apple TV app on a big-screen TV.
- Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- On the Watch Now screen, scroll down to view Apple TV+, Apple TV channels, or featured movies and TV shows, then select an item.
Do any of the following:
- Play the item or open it in a channel: Select Play or Open In. If you haven’t subscribed to the channel, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Subscribe to Apple TV+: Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your subscription.
- Subscribe to an Apple TV channel: Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Buy or rent a movie: Select Buy or Rent, then select the option you want and confirm your purchase or rental.
- Buy a TV show episode or season: Select Buy, then select the option you want and confirm your purchase.