The world’s most iconic dog is ready for his close-up. Dive into new adventures with the happy-dancing, high-flying, big-dreaming beagle, who’s joined by best friend Woodstock and the rest of the Peanuts gang.
Watch on Apple TV+
Watch 7 Days Free, then $4.99/month. Watch All Apple Originals from the most creative minds in TV and film. Watch on the Apple TV app across your devices.Start Free Trial
August 12, 2022
Ridd Sorensen, Steve Evangelatos, Behzad Mansoori-Dara
Craig Schulz, Paige Braddock, Josh Scherba, Stephanie Betts, Mark Evestaff, Anne Loi
How to watch on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Apple TV+ and other channels are available in the Apple TV app on devices with the latest versions of iOS and iPadOS. Best of all, you can start watching on a mobile device, then finish later in the Apple TV app on a big-screen TV.
- Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- On the Watch Now screen, scroll down to view Apple TV+, Apple TV channels, or featured movies and TV shows, then select an item.
Do any of the following:
- Play the item or open it in a channel: Select Play or Open In. If you haven’t subscribed to the channel, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Subscribe to Apple TV+: Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your subscription.
- Subscribe to an Apple TV channel: Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Buy or rent a movie: Select Buy or Rent, then select the option you want and confirm your purchase or rental.
- Buy a TV show episode or season: Select Buy, then select the option you want and confirm your purchase.