Amber Brown | Apple TV+
Based on the bestselling book series by Paula Danziger, with over 10 million copies in print, “Amber Brown” is an unfiltered look at a girl finding her voice through art and music in the wake of her parents divorce.
Amber Brown is a smart and sassy young girl who loves art and music. When her parents divorced, she uses her creativity to express herself and cope with the changes in her life.
With the help of her friends, Amber learned to navigate the ups and downs of growing up. She also discovers that she can be happy and successful even when things are tough.
Amber Brown is an inspiring story about a girl who finds her voice during a difficult time. It is sure to resonate with viewers of all ages.
Watch on Apple TV+
Watch 7 Days Free, then $4.99/month. Watch All Apple Originals from the most creative minds in TV and film. Watch on the Apple TV app across your devices.Start Free Trial
July 29, 2022
Boat Rocker Studios
Carsyn Rose, Sarah Drew, Liliana Inouye, Ashley Williams, Michael Yo, Joshua Gallup
Bonnie Hunt, Bob Higgins, Jon Rutherford
How to watch on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Apple TV+ and other channels are available in the Apple TV app on devices with the latest versions of iOS and iPadOS. Best of all, you can start watching on a mobile device, then finish later in the Apple TV app on a big-screen TV.
- Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- On the Watch Now screen, scroll down to view Apple TV+, Apple TV channels, or featured movies and TV shows, then select an item.
Do any of the following:
- Play the item or open it in a channel: Select Play or Open In. If you haven’t subscribed to the channel, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Subscribe to Apple TV+: Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your subscription.
- Subscribe to an Apple TV channel: Select the subscription button, then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Buy or rent a movie: Select Buy or Rent, then select the option you want and confirm your purchase or rental.
- Buy a TV show episode or season: Select Buy, then select the option you want and confirm your purchase.